16.05.2009

Itachi

Could it be that I got manipulated by those sharingan eyes to do a layout in red-black-white? Who knows!;)
Working title of the picture was “Neo Tokyo” and I wanted to show some Akira-like background, but I haven´t been to Tokyo yet and thought a moment about painting the background – and decided against it to stick with my uniform look of the basic idea.
So there´s a picture from Potsdam and the title changed to “European Getaway”.
I used stripes and patterns with numbers as combination along with some stamps and I´m pretty satisfied with the outcome.
Cool Layout for cool Itachi^^

Patterned paper: Sweetwater, Rusty Pickle Mayflower, Prima Marketing Youth Collection
Flowers: Prima Marketing Youth Collection
Brads: Rayher, imaginisce
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous, Prima Marketing, see~d´s
Sticker: Jenni Bowlin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen